Sunday, March 31, 2019

Softwares


Software's I have learnt: - 

TV PAINT - 

I've learnt so much about this program, but there is so much more I can learn and honestly I am excited to learn more about it. I found it such a helpful program to know, as its industry standard I feel its such a good thing to have on my CV as its of industry standard its something I can use to get myself hired will really benefit from having this program in my arsenal.  

AFTERAFFECTS -

I haven't learnt as much as I could about this program, I need to learn a lot more about it and I am aware of this, but I have learnt a little about it and did really enjoy learning all the tools I now have. I still have a lot to learn about this software, but the stuff I do know I think will really benefit me in my future. The things I have learnt are like making a walk cycle, and moving a character, but the program is so big and there is so much more I would like to learn about it, I may use either linkedin learning or linda.com or just simple youtube videos, and just have a play with the software.


ILLUSTRATOR - 

I am also a bit of a novice when it comes to this software, but again I think its definitely something I can benefit from learning about. I have learnt a little, but don't feel I know a lot about it yet. I enjoy the style that illustrator creates when making art using the software, and want to create more with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment