Saturday, March 30, 2019

Showreel/Portfolio



Making the show reel and the portfolio.

As my focus lays in character design, I decided that I should make a portfolio of my work. Even so, I do have turn arounds, and some animation I have made to show there for I have made a short show reel showing off some of these things.








My portfolio is my main point of focus, I descided to add a boreder and my logo to give a distinct look to the bords that gves it that element of professionalism. I had also had a look at some other peoples portfolios and they had added little elements to there boards and I liked this appearance. 






I felt it was important to show some of my working out and rough art in my portfolio as it showed my process and development. Overall I am quite pleased with my portfolio and plan on putting it on my art station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment