Saturday, March 30, 2019

How to train your dragon 3



This year I went to see How to train your dragon 3, and honestly loved it. The backgrounds, the characters, the lighting, the everything. 

Even if this is a 3D animation I did find it very inspiring, inspiring enough to make me want to do some 3D for myself, I have contemplated learning some basics of 3D now before the end of Uni while I can still use the software. 

What I really liked about the film was it was a resounding end to the trilogy. There was progression with the characters, they aged up as they usually do with the films, but this version of the film showed us a version of hiccup as a baby, an adult, and then older again when he has children of his own. 

The franchise is fantastic, it definitely takes you on a journey and its just generally fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment