Sunday, March 17, 2019

LAUAN602 - Study Task 3b - Marketing yourself



At the moment my social media is a bit...messy. My icon is just a drawing Ive made a while ago, therefor I wanted to create a profile picture I could use on all of my social media. I wanted it to be simple but a way to show how I am and what I do, I thought that creating a drawing of just my self is simple but it shows what I am selling, which is my work and myself.


I also wanted to use a mermaid drawing id done as my header image. Reason being, Im proud of this one, maybe in the future I will make a banner using all the characters I have made in the past and use that as my header, but in the mean time I really am quite proud of this drawing and am happy to use it as my header.







Here are my updated social medias. 

Ive also made an artstation, as I know that this website is very professional, I get job updates regularly which is something I really like. I also want to use it a lot more proffesionally than I do Instagram, I love my Instagram, but I do use it more as a place to dump some of the art I have made, I have contemplated making another account called MediHaf.Portfolio, I would use that Instagram as a much more professional version of my art account. 

My presence on my social media has been lacking, and I am upset with myself that that is the case, therefor I am going to make an active effort to post more on ALL my social medias, not just Instagram, I have definitely gotten comfortable with Instagram which is not a good thing, I need to be more active on my twitter, my linked in, and now my art station. 


I've also made a concept for a business card, and plan to get some printed.

I do plan on doing some freelance maybe and would do some commissions and would charge around £9.50 - £10 an hour. This my vary from product to product, this price refers to an illustration. I plan to promote myself a little more using social media as a platform to do this, keeping it all updated and post regularly, at least once every week or two weeks.

I also found a youtube video on social media and how somethings we do can be detrimental to a successful art career.




No comments:

Post a Comment