Monday, March 25, 2019

LAUAN602 - Study Task 2 - Networking 3



I have had around 5 responses for the ten people I contacted, and the responses I got were really helpful. I did not ask permission to post responses therefor I wont post the answers I got on here, but I will do a brief list of some of the most helpful advise I got.

1. Join Facebook groups about software you want to learn - tips and tricks etc.

2.  Look into books about joining tv - one person had actually written one, that I plan on buying.

3. Keep Motivated after uni.

4. Less feedback in studio, which means I will have to be my own critique, so Ill definitely have to work on my skills.


I have made a better document with much more detail in it, but I don't wont to post it with out permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment