Sunday, March 17, 2019

LAUAN602 - Study Task 2 - Networking



People to contact


I plan to contact people that have professions that I have interests in, meaning the people I contact wont all have the same answers.


My first way to find and contact people will be through linked in secondly I will look through Instagram and some of my favourite accounts. 

1. Iona Menzies - A clean up artist at cartoon Saloon.  

2. Christina Susanna Nerland - clean up artist for sun creature.

3. Sweeny_Boo instagram character Designer.

4. Vanessa Van Brummelen - Character Design Assistant at Titmouse Inc.
5. Kei Phillips - Character Artist at The Walt Disney Company 
6. Elliot Crutchley - 2D animator at brown bag
7. Alex Tomlin - Simons cat animator
8. Maaike Scherff - character designer at nikolodian 
9. Elsa chang - character designer
10. Katri Valkamo - Designer & Visdev Artist in Animation 


People I could talk to face to face. 

Ben Whitehouse - Illustrator, character design, stop motion jiggery pokery - He has a connection with our tutor Mike and is also quite close, I could contact him face to face.

2nd degree connection
Simon Papp - is a senior animator at Rockstar animations and lives in leeds - I could meet him face to face to ask some questions.
Dotty Albro - Dotty is actually one of our tutors, therefor I'm not sure if she would count, but I do think I could benefit from asking her some questions about how she came into animation.
  Sara Barbas - Writer and Director for Animation - Sara is from Bristol and I think I could learn what It could be like to be an director of animation. 

 Chris Rodgers - Senior Colourist at Encore - He is from London, but I could maybe meet face to face.





 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment