Monday, May 1, 2017

Coraline



I know in a prior post
I compared a film with a book, and yes i'm going to do it again. This time, I'm doing things a little differently though. I feel both film and book are equally as good as each other, in this case, aside from the book being a tad more scary to a young me. 

Coraline is the story of a young girl, that moves to a new house with her parents. Coraline finds a little door in her new home, which she crawls through and finds another version of her family with buttons for eyes.  The story is rather sinister but is extremely good, and gripping, as someone who has watched this film multiple times and each time I'm enthralled. The animation style is amazing, its done in stop motion, the style is beautiful, and unique for when it was made.











No comments:

Post a Comment