Sunday, November 19, 2017

Study Task 5- Social Media Pro Page

Social Medias I use : 


Instagram

I use this for my art and I also have a social account. 


Tumblr


This I mainly use for fanart and other things like that. 


Pintrest


I use this to create boards of references for art and fashion.


Twitter


LAUAN502 Study Task 2, SWOT


Linked In.


I use this for business connections. 


I should make professional accounts on: 


Twitter

Tumblr 

Maybe Patreon

I feel I should maybe consider making a website so that I can update what I am doing with my work. I am fortunate that I know someone who can build websites so I plan on asking for their help.
I also feel like I need to make more professional accounts, a Twitter account would be good. 
I would also like to make a plan where I upload a piece of art to my Instagram at least once a week, maybe even twice as this will help boost my popularity. I need to be more active online and build more of an audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment