Sunday, November 19, 2017

Study Task 2 - Personal SWOT Analysis



My Page.


Page done by Leah and Emily. 



Study Task - 

Strengths: 

Character Design. - I love character design, and doubt I will ever stop  working on my abilities to draw new characters. But I will keep researching into ways to better my skills, whether that be books or the internet. 

Digital Artwork. - I work mainly digitally, but I would like to learn more about the programs so I will look into tips and tricks online.

Keeping on track -  I do feel I am rather good at handing work in on time. 

Weaknesses - 

Confidence - I am incredibly shy and feel I need to speak to more people to boost my confidence. 

3D - I need to look into the software. 

Traditional Drawing. - I'm to messy and need to practice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment