Friday, November 4, 2016

Interests - Some cartoons and what not.


Cartoon Hangover

                                     



I've decided to begin this blog by discussing some of my interests. For this specific post, ill discus one of my favourite youtube animation channels. Cartoon Hangover. This channel creates really fun, interesting animated series, and are now very popular. 
Bee and Puppy cat started as a two part episode and became extremely popular very quickly. After a lot of donations by dedicated fans, the show was given the opportunity to create more content.  You can now watch the whole show on the channel for free. The show even has a spin off comic. I really should elaborate on it now, to quickly round up the show follows a young woman named Bee, that finds her self unemployed. Suddenly she finds a (what seams like) a cat dog hybrid, and gives him the name Puppycat, and the two go on adventures across the galaxy. Bee and Puppycat has an amazing charm to it, and the perfect mix of awkward crazy humor that I can get on board with.
 
Bravest Warriors, another show created by cartoon hangover is similar to the show adventure times in its art style due to them being created by the same person, Pendleton Ward. Bravest Warriors follows a group of friends that defend the galaxy, after the parents the original team of bravest warriors went missing. The show mainly follows Chris (the blond character in the picture adjacent) as he discovers more about him self. The show has its own sense of humour which I love, and a gripping story line, believe me, I'm still waiting for episodes to come out season 3 is due to be launched this coming January. 

Personally I love both of these shows, I find them to be genuinely interesting and funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment