Friday, April 28, 2017

Scooby Doo


We all know and love the classic Scooby Doo cartoons, and this week i've spent a lot of time being nostalgic and re watching the classic series. Two reasons, I can now really appreciate the bad animation quality, and secondly the amazing story lines. Say what you like, the episodes always had you invested, whether that be solving the mystery or just for the comedic aspect of the show. 

I mean come on people, look at this madness. I want my dog to lift me up from the ground and fly through the air using only bin lids. Who doesn't want that? Jokes aside, you can see what I mean about animation quality and comedy mixed into one, the animation its self adds to the comedic aspect of the actual show in my opinion. 



Take this screen shot for example. 

Or this one below, Shaggy's face says it all. 
I mean seriously now. 















There is even a blog online dedicated to finding animation mistakes in the franchise..heres one of their posts. 
Blog :- 
https://scoobydoomistakes.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment