Monday, February 13, 2017

Moster Mash


I've been doing some research on youtube regarding short films and stumbled across another short that I really like, its called 'I'm a monster'. It follows the life of a monster and his family planning to go on a holiday. 


The thing that drew me towards this animation in the first place, was the style, its got rather sketchy illustrations that I really love, the characters are different and lovable, and the colours used a fun and lighthearted.  The way the characters interact with each other is extremly well done, and I especially like the diversity in shape and size that where used when designing them.

The company that made this short, 'HEADLESS PRODUCTIONS' has worked on a lot of films and has done several other short films (expect more blog posts about them soon). 

No comments:

Post a Comment